Synopsis of Research published in Netherlands University on Infertility demonstrating 42% result of Ayurveda vs. 18% result of Conventional Medicine - Dr. Smita Naram
Dr. Smita Naram, Maharashtra, India - Founder of the Ayushakti Group Companies and a world-renowned pulse reader and detoxification specialist and master trainer
of the Practitioner’s.
• Ayushakti has helped 150,000 people worldwide in more than 108 countries.
• There are 150 clinic across the world
• Published Research papers in peer view journal on depression, anxiety, dermatitis, Arthritis, asthma, diabetes and infertility.
• Published a book “Your Health in your Hand” and 9 booklet.
• I have given one on one more than 200,000 consultation.
• Featured on multiple US based Radio and TV Show and print media in 160+countries.
Topic: Synopsis of Research published in Netherlands University on Infertility demonstrating 42% result of Ayurveda vs. 18% result of Conventional Medicine
Abstract: 2200 couples were observed for 1 year of infertox treatment of Ayushakti including diet, home remedies, panchakarma detox, herbal formulas and lifestyle changes and the conclusion of result was compared with conventional allopathic result in the year 1997 and published in Netherlands University by Dr. Victor Manhave. The cases included fallopian tube blocks, ovarian dysfunction, infertility of unknown etiology, Oligospermia, Azoospermia, and habitual miscarriages. In this presentation, I will present a basic outline treatment for fibroids, habitual miscarriage, fallopian tube blocks, ovarian dysfunction and male infertility including diet, lifestyle, herbal formula, home remedies and panchakarma detox.