Ayurvedic Pulse Technique Certificate - Dr. Shekhar Annambhotla
VIRTUAL TRAINING - Made Easy
"Ayurvedic Pulse Technique" Certification
Learn 7 levels of pulse
All Are Welcome
Learn the 5000-year-old art of Ayurvedic pulse technique, and apply it to your life to preserve health and prevent illness.
"Pulse, like a lamp, throws light on all the physiological and pathological states discovered in a human being". (Raavana Tantra)
Outline of Ayurvedic Pulse Technique Course:
(Virtual demonstration of pulse)
7 Levels of Pulse
1. The importance of Ayurvedic pulse technique (Naadi Vignyan) in classical ayurvedic description and references
2. Benefits of ayurvedic pulse technique
3. How to feel the pulse, both balanced and imbalanced states
4. Some important suggested times to feel the pulse
5. Guidelines to feel the pulse correctly
6. Identify the doshic pulse
7. Locating different qualities of doshas in the pulse
8. Locations and functions of vata, pitta, and kapha in the body
9. Influence of bio-rhythms, seasons, and daily routine in the pulse
10. Identify balanced and imbalanced pulse
11. Signs of dosha balanced, increased and decreased in the pulse
12. Doshic movement (Gati) in the pulse (Dosha Avarana)
13. Sub-doshas of vata, pitta, and kapha in the pulse
14. Identify the prakriti of the individual through the pulse
15. Know the dhatu pulse
16. Identify different organs' pulses in both hands
17. Detect prana, tejas, and ojas in the pulse
18. Know about Satva, Rajas, and Tamas in the pulse
20. Understanding the ayurvedic pulse technique for a deeper understanding of mind-body-spirit and energy healing.
The benefits of pulse reading are
a. Detection of imbalances at an early stage
b. Detecting the cause of imbalance.
c. Restoring balance through proper herbal supplements, diet, daily and seasonal routine, yogic postures, breathing exercises, meditation techniques, and natural physiological cleansing processes or detoxification programs (Panchakarma).
35 hours Certificate will be issued after the successful completion of training and assignments.